- Damage analysis for all types of components.
- Calculation of components according to common rules, e.g. the FKM guideline (=computational strength verification for machine components).
- Finite element analysis and multi-body simulation
- Measurement and analysis of load collectives on vehicles and buildings
- Laboratory testing of components with the help of testing machines and optical analyses (microscopy)
- Computer tomography and X-ray analysis of components for the purpose of damage analysis
Note: Resources of the Steinbeis Tranferzentrum Verkehrstechnik.Simulation.Software and the Technische Hochschule Ulm are used for the services.
Picture: broken bicycle frame